New Feature - URL Explorer
An exciting new feature was added in Real Load v4.7.3. The URL Explorer feature allows you to quickly handle session specific random values that might appear in your load test script requests and responses.
In a nutshell, this is how things work:
- Record a session using the Proxy Recorder.
- Locate random values that might appear in your test script.
- Search for these values in the recording using the URL Explorer.
- Extract and assign these values to a variable.
- Finally assign the value of the variable to all locations in the load test script where the same value appears.
All of this is documented in this short video (7 minutes) which walks you through the above process.
As always, feedback or questions are welcome using our contact form.