If you already have an account, you can login at this link:
In order to login to the portal you’ll first have to setup an account. Go to the portal URL and click on the Sign Up button or go this URL: https://portal.realload.com/SignUp
You’ll need to provide:
- Email address.
- Mobile phone number.
- No credit card required, it’s completely free.
Free account features
A free account allows you to prepare and execute both synthetic monitoring & load tests with the following limitations:
- Max Number of Monitoring Jobs: 5
- Min Monitoring Job Execution Interval: 5 minutes
- Max Data Storage Time: 1 month
- Max Report Storage Time: 3 months
- Max Emails to be configured for Alerts: 3
- Max Virtual Users per executed load test job: 50
- Max load test job duration: 15 Minutes
- Max load test job runs per 24 hours: 12
- Max registered Measuring Agents (= load generators): 2
- Max disk space storage: 0.5 GBs. This is used to store load test scripts and test results.
- Free accounts expire after 60 days, after that you have to purchase a license. Expired accounts and their data can be reactivated up to 6 months after expiration by purchasing a (new) license.
You can add a Real Load license to your account at any time, even if your account is expired (no longer than 6 months ago), by purchasing licenses at https://shop.realload.com .
Sign Up Process
When sign up, you will get 20 free Cloud Credits, which can be used to start Measuring Agents (= load generators) directly from the portal server.
This is a brief description of the information required to sing up to the Real Load portal.
Provide your details, including email and mobile number.
Validate your email address.
Validate your mobile number
Configure your nickname and password
Once you signed up, you will be automatically loggedIn, and you can take a tour on our user guide. Two shared Measuring Agents are now assigned to your user account. Also for customers (user accounts) who do not operate their own HTTP/S Remote Proxy Recorder, a temporary HTTP/S Remote Proxy Recorder from a pool is now assigned each time they sign-in.
Once you had quick tour on our user guide, you can set up your test scripts here, either by recording the browser or mobile traffic by the HTTP/S Remote Proxy Recorder or set up API test scripts directly from the HTTP Test Wizard.
Setting Up Measuring Agents
In order to debug and execute a load test, you’ll need at least a Measuring Agent (= load generator).
There are 3 ways to set up Measuring Agents:
- If you have Cloud Credits (20 free CC already credited at sign up), you can easily launch cloud-based Measuring Agents directly from the portal server. Additional Cloud Credits can be purchased at the Real Load Store.
- You can launch cloud-based Measuring Agents with the Desktop Companion (locally installable Windows program) under your own AWS account, whereby you can use pre-built AWS EC2 AMIs.
- You can also download the Measuring Agent software and install it on your own servers. After that you can register your Measuring Agent(s) at the portal server.
Option 2 and 3 do not require any Cloud Credits.
Video: Define and run a simple test with a Measurement Agent instance launched by Cloud Credits.